Use arrow functions for what they're good at stop following trends thoughtlessly!
- There is often no `this` to worry about in the pure functional world we prefer
- Function syntax is actually FEWER characters
- Cannot do typescript Generics on const functions
- Functions are named and appear properly in error traces, const functions are anonymous unless you want to repeat the func name twice or attach a displayName property to all of them
- Arrow functions are nice for short implicitly returning funcs and callbacks, or assigning the value of a HOC to a variable